20 Reasons to Buy an Inflatable Hot Tub
Review By - 12th March 2015
We give you 20 reason why you should be an inflatable hot tub!
Ready? Lets go!
- Value – They are a lot cheaper than a traditional hot tub and jacuzzi.
- Easy – So easy that you can have them set up in 10-15 minutes with no special tools required.
- Plugs in – Just like any other household appliance they just plug straight into a UK plug socket.
- Size – A range of sizes makes it easy to find a jacuzzi that fits your garden size.
- Comfy – They really are comfy to relax in.
- Warm – Inflatable hot tubs heat up to 40 degrees, more than warm enough.
- Relaxing – Great to unwind in after a long days work with a glass of wine.
- Jets – Massaging jets makes you feel like your relaxing in a hotel jacuzzi spa.
- Kids – Great for kids in the summer!
- Friends – Have a BBQ and invite friends over, they will love it!
- Portable – Deflate and take the hot tub with you! It is that simple.
- Sleep – The warm water raises your body temperature making for better sleep if used in the evening.
- Indoors or out – Can be used and setup inside your house, or in the garden.
- All year – Summer or Winter, relax in your hot tub all year round.
- Easy to keep – Low maintenance compared to a traditional spa.
- Sport – Great to relax in with a beer and watch the football!
- Anytime – Once set up and heated you can hop in anytime day or night as it stays heated.
- Muscles – Great way to relax and sooth aching muscles.
- Trend – Once you friends have tried it, they will want one too!
- Luxury – Add a touch of luxury this Summer with a relaxing hot tub.
So there we have it, 20 great reason why you should get an inflatable hot tub this year. If this has got you eager to splash out then check out our Ultimate Guide to Buying an Inflatable Hot Tub, and check out our comparisons for the top inflatable hot tubs on the market.